Customizable towers, tiered enemies, strategic tower placement. PX57 is a game with an origin story unlike any before: Each major decision in the game’s development was crowdsourced by a community of gaming fans via brainstorms and fan votes. And now it’s available to play! Courtesy of Logitech, this game is available to download and play for free.
The story: Inside your computer, an antivirus program achieves human-level intelligence and perception. In this computer interior world, you must fend off the nanobots, spawners and glitches with a strategic array of customizable towers. Placement is key so experiment away and defend your CPU!
- Organic and infinite level progress, allowing for hours of battle and replay
- Unique resource collecting system
- Unique paths are created randomly every time
- 6 specialized tower upgrades
- 7 tower abilities
- 8 different enemies including our community-named Dave the Nanobot.
- Only 86.6 Megabytes
- A public leaderboard where you can display your high score to your friends and the world
- 100% free!